Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Birthday Getaway

It was fall break and my birthday so Kaori, Brian, Oona, Rabya and me went 2 Minnapolis, it was so long d since I havent gottten out of Mankato that I was so jakun when I left. I felt stupid at times but hey when u dun have a car here, Everything is far. Here public transport is crap so I appreciate Malaysia more now even though our public transport is crap too.

We went to Edina, Brian's dad's house. It was a sub urb setting at the place was GOOD!!! It was a rich man's area wei. according 2 Brian, CEOs of BestBuy, Walmart, Target and others all own houses here. There was a house wif 6 LUXURY cars like cardillac, ferrari and all. I only manage 2 see the cadillac when the garage open but still!!! Americans with their material possessions~~sigh...

We went to Mall of America and walked the whole day 4 min 4 hours and that also we didnt finish the mall...Too big d la the mall!!!....

Went back to Edina n on the way we brought Alchohol. We had a drinking spree at the basement and needless to say, I join in the fun la. I drank and drank and drank and yes, I was drunk...for a while. I was tipsy and spoke crap. Almost smoked weed when it was offered but had to restarin myself as i'm inexeperienced and the experience ppl also didnt want to. So since the experienced ppl didn't do it, I dun think i should. It was a smart call cause the pplk who did smoke after tat was GONE!!! They had no idea what happened and we woke up at 1pm. It was great though. During that time they celebrated my birthday and I had a birthday Pizza! I love practicality!!=)

On our way home we talkeda bout what happened last night and realised all the crap we were talking and I was embarassed at the info i let loose 2 them. It was nothing serious but still i would Never had those conversations if i was sober.LOL. It was a great trip and it was all Thanks to Kaori, Mufasa/Brian(lol), Oona and Rabya!!! Love u guys=)

I came back on saturday doing laundry and watch loads and loads of drama!!! desperate housewives, grey's anatomy all the shebang!!LOL...ah its stuff like this that I love america=)

On Sunday after church, The Winchs (my friendship family) took me out for a birthday makan! It was so sweet of them. They took me to Buffolo wings which was a great place to hang out! They even gave me presents!!! I got a sweater and a blanket!!! They tied it themselves. pics are on FB!!! It was lovely!! So happy and Greatful to tyhe lord for always providing 4 me evn though i'm so far away from home. He still looks after His child and I'm eternally grateful!!!!

So my weekend was a great one and I hope next week will be better. till then...ciao=)

No comments: