Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A paid vacation in the US? Well look no further...

Anyone interested in an all expenced paid vacation to the US? Well look no further! The opportunity has arrived and all you have to do is go to http://www.macee.org.my/ and apply for the 2010-2011 Global Undergraduate program.

This is the program that I'm under right now and I applied for it last year and got accepted this year and now I'm here!!! Everything is paid for and they even give you a stipend to go along with it and its all for you to spend on anything you want!!!=)

Experience a different culture and get to meet ppl from all over the world. Right now I have met and made friends will people from all over:- Russia, China, Finland, Ethopia, Ghana, Japan, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Columbia, Serbia, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Holland, Uganda, South Africa, Vietnam and many more!!!

The criteria for this program is that you be an undergrad with good academic standing and still have at least a minimum of 1 more semester till you grad. You'll also need to be under 25 years old.

For all those who have graduated do not fret. There is another program called The Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA) Program that you can apply. This is a good deal too as its a Fulbright Scholarship and you will be to have the title of a Fulbright Scholar, an added feather to your cap=) You will also get a stipend and on top of that, a travelling allowance so thats great too!!!

So why are you still waiting for? So log on now to http://www.macee.org.my/ and apply!!! I'm having fun and you can too=)

p/s: They did not pay me to write this, I just think is a great apportunity for people who wants to get out of Malaysia for a while to get some fresh air and experience=)

No comments: