Monday, October 19, 2009

Its only weird if u see it that way....

Its only weird if you see it that way,
no one knows and no one cares,
If you can see through the weirdness and all,
then you would see the beauty of it all.

The times we had was fun and easy going,
nice, comfortable and simply pleasing.
We told each other everything,
which was the best part of the whole thing.

Secrets that we wouldn't dream telling,
went through advantures that were quite thrilling,
and just because of a spontaneous saying,
you want to throw away everything?

Why oh Why do u keep seeing its weirdness,
but not look at the other side, the brightness,
there is nothing to be weird about,
unless you yourself are in doubt?

The times when we would just talk,
tease and poke fun when we walk,
now even when we talk,
your guard is on to block.

What's there to block i do not know,
unless there is something that you do not want to show.
I have no clue how your brain goes,
but something tells me that you know.

I know the timing was sucky down right
Trust me, it was not suppose to come to light,
but all the questions at that night,
Why oh Why didn't I kept my lips tight!

Take all the time you need to heal,
recollect and find your ideals,
soul search while having fun,
enjoy it to the fullest with no intended pun.

The ball is now at your court,
I'm not asking you to do anything.
just don't weird out on me now,
we'll see how it goes for here...

1 comment:

Rachael Wong said...

this is nicely written i must say, tho i will not ask further what it means... yeah... :)