Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sorry missed last week...

I know i lost last week but nothing exciting happened anyway so i'm just gonna let it slide.

This week there has been a lot of happeing shit to me!!!

First was the best! SNOW!!!! My first snow and it was so cool. The snow looked like tiny grains of sand and it was ssssoooo cool! Tried to taste it and looked like and idiot when I stuck my tongue out to try 2 taste it. Everyone was staring at me! luckily no one took any pictures=) The pics of my first snow is on Fb so go find it if u wanna see how excited I was...LOL

The week has come and gone and it was really really a roller coaster ride. Found out some stuff about other people that I didn't ever expect to know and It was interesting and curious even andmade me wanna know more now=) Other stuff are quite depressing but it was a case of not knowing when to shut up! Stuff that I said I wish i could take back but now that its out, it there! I hope the person would look beyond what was said... Its a relief that i said it cause it had been such a long time wel kept secret and now that its out of my chest, I can't believe its weird...Dun hide from me, talk to me...

There was attempts taken by others to make me drunk! but unfortunately, Mission to get Sean Drunk--Attempt 1 ---FAILED as I forgot 2 bring my passport and thus was denied entry to many many clubs! I then decided to take the bus back 2 take my passport and found out on the way back that the bus doesn't take return passangers. Its a one way bus! That means a $8 taxu ride back, NA AH!! NO way Jose am I gonna spent 8 bucks to go back. So thats y now i'm here in my room typing this blog... There will be other times and frankly I was thinking of getting drunk=)..just 4 the hack of it=)

A lot of assignments to finish so till then...ciao=)

No comments: