Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Things are slowly coming to place...

I've made ammends and now i will leave it to play out as life would want. not bothering anymore:P

Super happy d! All work is done! no more late nites cause all written assignments are down the drain! they have all been signed, sealed and delivered so whatever happens now, happens la. I still have 2 more presentations to do and thats about it. Listening test as well as improptu speech will b on monday and then speaking is on next monday and then...IT"LL BE OVER!!!! can't wait 4 it 2 be over...I wanna go home and rest during study break. I NEED 2go home and rest during study break.

This month has been an emotional roller coaster. Friendships were tested, assignment presure and the late night, last minute work is just too much to handle. I just hope all this will just go away n nvr return. I dun wanna do this anymore:P

Ok la. Got 2 go live life and pray that this month's 'adventures' would soon come 2 an end. Ciao:P

2 comments:

Grace Miriam said...

Ah I'm glad you survived! HUGS. :)

Sean said...

We both did...its over. I wanna put a fullstop 2 the matter nvr again talk abt it:P