Thursday, March 19, 2009

Only time will tell....

It has already happened and i can't do anything about it. I can't turn back time and take back what i said but i dun regrat saying those words. I'm sad that it got misinterpreted and cause all this unhappiness 2 happen but at least we've talked about it and solved it. I hope it is buried and dead n will not come 2 haunt us in the future, if we ever will have one after this!!!

I hope u know i value our friendship A LOT. Words would not even begin to describe how much IT HURTS after all the shit that we've been through for the past coming 3 years but if u choose to put that 1 and a half years in front of us then i can only say i'm disappointed and i wish u well...

I love to have things like they were b4 but i KNOW it will not ever happen. Things will never be the same again. I HOPE, SERIOUSLY HOPE from the bottom of my heart that i am wrong and u do the very least still hold our friendship as dear as i do...

It did not play out as how i wanted it to be. The aim was her, NEVER U. It hurt the wrong person and i admit it was wrong for us to assume that u would look at it our angle. It backfired. It was meant to UPSET, not ploted against because we was jealous and wanted u to fail n fall. There was NEVER, EVER the intention of seeing u fall or fail. That was NEVER, EVER there. IT was all misinterpreted because of A word and the both of u don't even know its true meaning!!!U know as well as i do that I've always supported u in whatever u were planning on doing. U always ran them by me and i just gave u my opinion. I know u look up to me but i'm only human, i made a mistake...

Oh how i wish it will be over and we were back to how we were. Things were good then but now it is so awkward and to a certain level, fake. Will it ever be the same again? Will the wounds ever heal? or will it leave a scar so deep that it would take forever to heal?

...Only time will tell:'(...

No comments: