Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I wanna run!!!!!!

I want 2 be liberated...I wanna be free...I wanna be released...

I can't wait 4 this two weeks 2 pass. In fact i want it 2 be over NOW so that I can go back HOME!!!...

Rest assured, i'm not homesick. Its been 3 years since i left home so i can deal with that. in fact i'm happy that i'm out of home as I've learned a lot from this out of home experience. i feel that i've really grown a lot from all this 3 years.

It just that this sem has been tough, especially the last month. Assignments, presentations and more assignments, its too much. I feel like i've studied enough. 4 years is too long. I wanna escape. I wanna run. I wanna drop all this crap n just dun look back.

So now all i do is moan n cry n wish 4 8/4/2009 to come so that i'll be free...free..free...

2 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

i think i was stuck in the same condition with u lo..

although this year is my final year edi..

so, it means that a lot of assignments that on hold since the start of this sem have to submit liao!!

i also moaned sometimes but still have to finish it lo..

take care

Adrian Benjamin Lim said...

hang on bro..
memang really susah la...

memang easy to say la...

pray that ur years here in UM are not wasted la..since u studied enuf dee, then ask God to lead u to do other stuff...

i'm so sure we christians failed in many areas...
always do so well in our studies(or in my case, not) but kingdom-wise..slack..