Sunday, March 22, 2009

Do I disgust u?

Do i? Do I?

Is it that bad until u have 2 hide urself from me?

Do I really disgust u that badly that u have 2 resort 2 not coming back for 2 days now?

U said it was fine d but ur actions show otherwise. If u have a problem with me, come find me! Don't run and hide...

I have no problem facing u coz i dun c anything wrong but if u do, come face me! I won't eat u, i won't shout.

But if it's because of HER that's making u avoid me then that settles it!!! I would be lying if I say I'm not mad but I'll take the high road. I CHOOSE TO TAKE THE PATH LESS TRAVELLED BY and I'll leave u guys alone. At the same time, I truely, sincerely wish u both all the best in ur future undertakings from the bottom of my heart...

BUT know this as well....

I'm truely disappointed with u...T.T

2 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

sean, cheekeong here..

from what u wrote, it doesnt seems like u were at fault la..

so, cheer up man..

i know u are a good guy since i knew u in primary school..

^.^

Sean said...

Thanks 4 the assurance man:)

It was really a misunderstanding that was not handled properly. Now ok d lo..i hope:P