Thursday, March 26, 2009

Drained...

I feel empty n hollow inside.

I dun feel like i have anything more inside of me 2 give to this world.

Worst thing is there are exams, tests and presentations 2 attend 2 but i just dun feel like i've anything 2 give.

I feel zapped out, drained n lost. I feel so uncertain about the future. Unable 2 plan 4 things 2 happen n work through the months n weeks is so not me.

I seem 2b losing control over my life n i can't stand 2 c it slip by n do nothing. I gotda do something! Anything! but i just have no strength left...just 2 hollow 2 give.

James rite! how do i give bread if i myself dun eat bread?

I need 2 recharge, rejuvante and re-energize myself.

I need 2 find, comfort, confidence n composure.

and for that, i need HOME, FAMILY, SOLITUDE!!!

sigh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take care okies dun get drained so soon... still need a partner for teaching practise o... hehehe...
things will fall in place soon... *keeping fingers crossed...

-ru-