Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thank GOD!!!

I thank God for His providence and grace. I'm now one step away from going to US and it will not happen if not for Him! All glory and Praise goes back to Him. I can only do so much through Him that empowers me!

I'm super excited compared to few days ago when I was depressed that the programme rep did not call me. Yesterday they did and today I recieve a mail that says that I'm nominated and what stands in my way is a TOEFL test. I plan to take it ASAP and see what will happen! I know that He has brought me so far and now I plan to just take it 1 step at a time and see how it all plays out. The good Lord is always good and I know He will guide me through for He only gives the best for His children!

So...anyone have any idea on how a TOEFL test is suppose to be? Format? Past Years? Do tell if you have even an inkling of what it is abt. Nothing is insignificant. Thank you:p

Till then...got to go to bed now. BYE.

No comments: