Sunday, January 4, 2009

Class tomorrow...

....and the vicious cycle begins again. Classes and assignments mad rush will soon take over and life will be crowded again. The love/hate relationships with people we meet and the praise/bickering about lecturers will soon come to past and then it will be just another one of those semesters I some how survived....

I dread to go class lah tomorrow but the holidays have once again come to an end and I will have to enter class again. Australia and Rose Cheh Cheh's wedding is a thing of the past and now I have to start listening to lectures, attending classes on time and work on assignments. It was a traumatic time last sem but hopefully this sem would be a better one.

However, on the bright side, I'll finally meet the people that I have not seen for a whole 2 months. These people have come to form an important part of my life and it would be hard to imagine my life without them now. The joys and pains that we share and endured throughout the years have only made our relationships stronger and I hope in this new year, it will continue to grow...

Till now I have no idea why am I taking this course but one thing is certain. It's all in good hands as I know all things are in His hands and God only gives the best for His children for He loves me so and for that, I'm FOREVER GRATEFUL:P

That's all for now. Till then, ciao...

No comments: