Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!

Happy New Year 2009 Everybody!!!

Watch night service was good. Thank God for all He has done for ME and my family for the year 2008. He always looks after His children and only gives the best for them.

This is a praise report for the last day of the year 2008.

I was informed that I shortlisted for an interview for the Global Ugrad but my interview is this friday. My cousin's wedding is this friday so how? The woman on the phone sounded so persistant that my interview can only be friday. She then said she'll see what she can do and hung up. I Was so scared that i will lose it. Thank God that she called me back and told me that they are willing to give me a phone interview! Praise God! Really praise God man! All glory goes back to him!

That all for today. Looking forward to start the new year and lets pray that it will be a good year ahead! WOOHOO!

No comments: