Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kiong Hee Huat Chai!!!!

Chinese New Year started 6 days ago the time of the year where I get my clean 'profit' is here again. The place to visit is dwindling as the senior continue to knowck off 1 by 1.

During this few days, I had no problem with spending my time doing the things that I enjoy namely Pai Nee, going out with my Grandma, doing her passport, hanging out with my friends, watching movies, doing nothing....

But Hugh called today and of all things, asked me about Nesarmala's assignments. Shit! I had put off assignments for so long that I forgot about them and he had to ruin the peace. So now i'm have no choice after being 'reminded' of my work looks like I have to Kooi Kang....sigh....

Back home for New Year is fun and all but back home I tend to put my KL life on hold. That part of my life I've always kept seperate but now looking at the schedule, I have no choice but to bring that part of my life to Penang as well.

The thought of doing nothing is no more and now I have to start work and this is one part of the holiday that i hate. HOWEVER, looking at the bright side, I have another week of self declared holiday and that's something too look forward to:P

Till then, gatta continue with my blessing in disguise. Bye.

No comments: