Saturday, January 10, 2009

Its too much....

I'm spending too much these past 2 days...and most of it is on food. Why must food be so expensive wan? Cannot accept la. I'm spending most of my money that I told myself I must stary saving but it's not happening.

For the past 2 days(thursday and Friday), I have been going out with the gang from Midvalley to Sunway and even to Nichii Warehouse sale at Cheras. Spending money on clothes and books are one thing but food expenses all around are high as well and as a common known fact, I eat..A LOT, so how do I keep myself from spending too much will be beyond me, especially when it's meal times. The makan areas at these places all cost 10 bucks and above, so exp wei! sigh....I can't just not eat or I'll slowly turn into specs of dust...literary:P

Oh well...guess I'll just have to suck it up and move on. Will be going out again with Yoong Lin and the Desa Persona gang later. Hopefully I wouldn't spend too much.

GOT TO STOP SPENDING!!!( I contridict myself, don't I?):P

1 comment:

JoLuvJpN said...

Suffering from the same crisis here!!! Money really not enough ahhh!