Monday, September 28, 2009

Glenn's birthday(25/9/09)

It was Glenn's birthday on Friday and Kaori, Maria and I were invited for a dinner party at a pizzaria downtown. We Had 3 14' pizzas-4 cheese, Pepperoni and Deli. The 4 cheese was the best=) kaori and I gave Glenn a card and a pack of snikers. Maria gave him a card. We all ate till we were full.

After dinner they drovw us to their house and MAN was their house HUGE!!! It has a backyard of a football field and it was behind a soy bean field. Aaron showed me the brick circle he was building. IT WAS A HUGE HOUSE and they only go it for $250000!!! cheap rite.

We went into the house and played ping pong at the basement. They even have a drum set in the basement. SO COOL. While waiting for Glenn to come back from getting ice cream, Aaron and I played WII while the girls played with the cat. Ann brought in the cake which she baked by herself and it was spelled DAD hahaha

We sang happy birthday to Glenn when he came back. Later we played a game called Apples to Apples. It was great fun=) We had a little family time in the living room later and we just chilled. Bullied Aaron for a while=) and then we called it a night at 10pm. Glenn drove us home.

On my way to my room, I realised that I left my keys at their house so i had to call Glenn at their home and they helped me find it. It was at the basement by the ping pong table. Glenn drove all the way back to Crawford to give it back to me. So touched and paiseh...

And that was basically my weekend. Wasn't a very exciting one this week. Hopefully it will pick up the next.

Till then...ciao!

No comments: