Wednesday, September 16, 2009

beat last week...

last weekend was FUN filled. It was way better than the week b4.

Class started as usual with all the work load piling but what to do. here 2 study ma so mah hv 2 study lo. Started with the muti genre research paper and spend my whole 2 hrs in the library with Nhon(vietnamese graduate dude) and Xu (chinese Graduate). he is working me and I hate it but i think he gets it when im irritated as I apparently I give ppl a kind of look when they push the wronfg buttons sa i think he is a little afraid of me now and knows that i do not work well when im hungry. LOL Borrrowed 2 books 2 read just for the sake of this assignments. Stupid! back home where got do so much work 1. Tipu tipu pass can d la. Nhon is so straight that he must work according 2 schema. HELLO!!! rules are dead, ppl r alive. work around it, find lubang la. sigh....

Friday nite was the best as I finally manage 2 hv fun. As i'm joining a friendship family program and they were having a dinner that night 2 intro the family to the students, i did all my work in the morning till afternoon(6 hours in the library sucked!!!BIG TIME) Dinner came and I met mine. Low and behold, my family is the Worship pastor of the church that im attending here and the wife is teh church administrator. they both work only 10 minutes away from my campus so i can go find them anytime. LOL. They hv 2 daughters and a son and I was invited to the daughters 16th birthday this coming Oct 3. YEAH~~~~

Saturday came and I got 2 go out wif Mumfe, Rabya, Oona and Kaori to the mall in a car! Mumfe has a car so now I finally hv a friend with a car! We made plans 2 got to Chicago so hopefully that turns out well. We had dinner later that night at a Chinese restaurant!!! China Buffet. It was GOOD!!! I finally had some chinese food that I had been craving 4 so long!!! Althought it was 11 bucks but it was satisfying. Had my 1st fortune cookie and its was fun=)Spent the whole night hanging out later and it was great.

Sunday came and sunday school started. I'm helping out 2nd Grade whore are 7 yrs old. I'm helping Mr&Mrs P and so far i hv 2 kids. Medaline, Jamie, Aaron and Anthony. I heard they hv more coming so let see how it goes. They are fun kids! Medaline and Anthony are 'happy' kids so need more strength=) LOL

Had my first tutoring session with George and found out some interesting stuff about him. We will do just fine i hope as we learn from each other=) so interesting when we shared with each other.

So far life has been fun! Hope things will begin to pick up. Going 4 an native American Pow Wow this weekend so stay tuned for that. I hope it will be interesting=)

Till then...ciao=)

No comments: