Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm an exchange student...GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!

I feel so trapped here. I wanna get out but buses here are so in convinient. They only leave for the cities 2 a day. 3pm and 6pm. What abt the ppl who wanna leave in the morning? This is shitty wei. I wanna get out 2 Milwaukee on Labor Day also cannot. If i leave i will hv 2 skip class but when i come back on manday, i can only reach at 11.30pm, and thats in Downtown. hv 2 find way 2 my dorm somemore and it cost USD$150 This sucks!!!

I need 2 find ppl who has a car. It is so much more convienient! here without a car is like cutting of ur legs,literally. U can't walk at night cause it would be freaking cold. Temps at nite can go as low as 5/6'C here.

I need friends who can make me around!!! or at least hv an interest going out and not just staying in campus. Im getting bored of campus!!! these 4 walls are KILLING ME!!!

ARGH!!!!

1 comment:

Adrian Benjamin Lim said...

wat liau wei...so kesian one...