Saturday, June 20, 2009

Immunisation sucks!!!

ITS FINALLY DONE!!!!

After all the running around and hunting for a good bargain its finally over!!!

Now my body is filled with the vacsine for Maningistis and MMR and trust me, IT NO FUN!!!!!!!

I feel like throwing up and sometimes headache will loom occationally but i shall reassure myself that its nothing more than its side effects and it will soon pass... What sucks now is that i have 2 abstain from stuff like seafood and whatever food stuff that is deemed 'TOXIC' by my mum. I'm apparently bound 2 Koay Teow Th'ng and Moi for at least 2 days and IT SUCKS!!!! I WANT MY CHAR KOAY TEOW, OR CHIEN, HOKKIEN MEE, CURRY MEE and BLA BLA BLA...sigh='(

On a brighter side, it can now go 2 the US Embassy and hand up whatever crap medical stuff that they want from me and allowed access now. Hopefully the US dream will still happen as now Malaysia is in Tier 3 of violating the dun know what Human Rights for Refuges thingy and in Tier 3, exchange programmes MAY be cancelled. So whatever la. Jadi Jadi la, Tak jadi. Pi teaching practice saja...LOL

Well i've been thinking of some stuff and dun know whether its a good thing or notbut hey, thats another story...

Till then. CIAO=D

No comments: