Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thinking and Wishing and Hoping and Praying...

Thats all I can do...

It been 11 days now since I heard anything and now I'm worried. I need the LETTER!!!! I need 2 sent in letter for postponent for uni, letter for PTPTN and everything else but no confirmation letter means no go...When will it come leh? I need to proceed with my stuff wei...U know these procedures take YEARS to do 1 la with our super 'efficient' civil servants...sigh

On a lighter note...Home alone today..so fun!!! Nobody's home. Everybody is either at college, Perlis or Melacca so i can finally get that peace and quite that i crave!!! althought its only for that brief 6 hours but it was wat i needed 2 calm myself, enjoy the time alone and do my thing(i.e MOVIEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!)...hehe...Choose to be a homey cause in 2 months time i wanna be home pun no home 2 stay in d...oh well, just live the days that i still have la....

Finally manage 2 establish contact and she cleared a few doubt that i had for so long! Know some stuff that i'm uber happy about and can't wait to experience it myself!!! Faster August Faster Come!!!! Its gonna be FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!!!!

Till then...Ciao:P

No comments: