Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm still here!!! Alive and Kicking..,

I know I know its been a while since i last updated my blog but then again. A lot have been happening to me for the past week so here goes.

After finnaly completing my medical stuff i went down 2 KL on tuesday. Reached PJ and rested. Nothing exciting happened la...

Then came Wednesday when YR and I went to hand up our Medical+Visa stuff to Miss Kalis and as she sat there going through our details. She cleared YR and mine and just as she looked through my passport, she said i do not have enough 6 months left after i come in May. So i hv 2 renew my passport even B4 it expired. SUCKY!!! 300 just flew off the window. sigh. but it was fast. I did it at 11.30am and was told that i can pick it up by 1.30pm. Thats like 2 hours and its done wei=D Malaysia has really improved=D

Picked up the passport and had 2 redo the visa application again so hv 2 go all thw way 2 the office and do and my my does technology hate me! I filled in the form 3 times and the next screen that came put was 'SERVICE UNAVAILABLE'. Frastrated, i ask YR 2 do it and she pass wif only 1 TRY!!!! stupid technology.

The next day saw everybody in HM A5-1 coming back. Jinni reached 1st the came Rachel and then we told that Hugh wanted us the babysit his GF at Midvalley till he arrives at 10pm. We did just that and came home 2 find that there were 12 ppl going 2 crash in our place that night. That night A5-1 really felt like a shelter home for the homeless..LOL

Went for the Teaching Practise workshop on Friday=D Glad for Jinni and Rachel that they got YR and my place at CHS. All things worked out la in the end. Took an incomplete class photo but what the hack, all the ppl that mattered to me were there(except Jinni and Rachel who was in school...sigh). Spent the night at Sze and the gang's new place. Went shopping b4 that and man did i realise i was really and old man and a potential father figure....is that a good thing or a bad thing? u decide=D

Saturday was cool. Had fun at the bazaar at KLPac. I so should have bought the feather hairband wif Grace!!! regret regret...LOL

Went to Sze's church on sunday and finally met the Yap's as a family. Uncle David was fun and Aunty Jenny was cool. We went 2 Ijok for dinner and everybody was staring at us like we were aliens or exhabits just because we were the most multi-racial table around. When la will the Rakyat stop doing that and accept that this is Malaysia and move on...All that aside, the food was GGGOOOOODDD!!! hehe

Went 2 Sri Aman on monday and man were the girls quick at spotting trainees. As soon as we walk in only they were like:' Look new Trainee teachers!!" WOW those hounds can really smell fresh blood man!!! LOL...Met other trainees in Sri Aman and found that they have a room specially for trainess only. Its like staying in your face: "Ur not good enough for the staff room!!"...scary...well i have another year till that becomes my problem. hehe.Good luck girls and take care. GOD SPEED!!!=D

Staying over at The girls new place was FUN!!! they have hot showers and TV and sofa couch which i dun hv back in PJ. I was so comfortable there that i started claiming all those as mine. HEHE..sorry la Sze=D

I reach Pg at 6 something. was so tired but had a family makan togeher b4 Daddy flew off 2 Melaka=D

So thats my adventure for the week. Too long 2 go into every detail but hey thats another story rite?

Till then. Ciao=D

3 comments:

Daphne said...

aiks!!!
treating out place macam yours pulak!!
haha..but it's ok!! You can always come and claim the sofa couch~ but ONLY the sofa couch!!
Hahaha

Sean said...

HAHA...yeah man...Ah Kong gets the couch. So wrong but still...wat 2 do...LOL

Rachael Wong said...

eh, ijok is one of the more muhibah town in our country u know...