Friday, November 13, 2009

The Important Things in LIFE

I was going through ppl's blog today( a bit too free...LOL) and I came across Ps Andy's blog and I find this to be very true and thought of sharing it with you. YES YOU!!!=)

The most destructive habit……………… Worry
The greatest joy……………………………… Giving
The greatest loss……………………………… Loss of Self-Respect
The most satisfying work………………… Helping Others
The ugliest personality trait……………… Selfishness
The most endangered species …………… Dedicated Leaders
Our greatest natural resource …………… Our Children & Youth
The greatest “shot in the arm”…………… Encouragement
The greatest problem to everyone ……… Fear
The most effective sleeping pill …………… Peace of Mind
The most crippling failure disease ……… Excuses
The most powerful force in life…………… Love
The most dangerous pariah………………… A gossiper
The world’s most incredible computer… The brain
The worst thing to be without …………… Hope
The deadliest weapon ………………………… The Tongue
The two most power-filled words………… I Can
The greatest asset ……………………………… Faith
The most worthless emotion ……………… Self – pity
The most beautiful attire …………………… Smile
The most prized possession………………… Integrity
The most powerful means of communication… Prayer
The most contagious spirit ………………… Enthusiasm
The most important thing in life ………… God

Therefore I shall learn from this and move on in life. I shall now dwell in the wonderment of confusion but walk in the Light for HE is my Guide!His word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path!! Amen=)

No comments: