Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...

I'm plagued to decide all sorts of choices that are given to me. Choices that will effect my adventure here in the US. Rushmore or Chicago? Artifacts or Essays? All sorts of decisiosn to decide. To choose which group of friends to go with and I have no idea who I wanna join or where I wanna go. People will get hurt if I decide to or against and I do not want to be the person that people hate. Already I have done so many things wrong and I don't know why and how it happened?

Things are not easy. Choices are offered and decisions have to be made and all have to be done fast! I hate this feeling... Why can't we do things like back home? WHat happened to being a last minuter? Sorry no such thing when ur in US...

I wish things would be easier. I wish there was a book that tells me what should I do. I wish that God would just let me know which is the best road to take and just close the others so that I do not feel regretful and look at my opportunity cost.

May the Lord help me and give me strength!!!

LORD Unto your hands I commit again!!!

No comments: