Sunday, November 9, 2008

When will it be over!

Exam is here! Only finish 4 papers, 2 more to go! Faster faster finish la! Then i can holiday! Can't wait to get it over and done with.

So many thing happening this coming week! Tomorrow can take visa! yeap, my Australian visa is ready for collection. I'm 1 step closer to Australia man! WooHoo! Wonder what exicting stuff is gonna happen? Its my first time backpacking around a new place! Good place to start, can get experience before I really backpack round Europe after Uni! hahaha! Yeap that's the plan people!

13th finish exam driving straight to Penang with Jinni, Rachel and Hugh. Road trip! muahahaha! It's gonna be fun! we are always doing crazy stuff after exam wei! Love it! Gonna take them to Kek Lok Si, Titi Kerawang, and eat all the way! Laksa Lemak here I come! haha

Taught Kidzone object lesson today and man was I nervous! Prepared the slides like 2 weeks in advance, check and recheck to make sure they are correct. Must know what I want to talk about. Tension wei! Was so scared that will teach wrong stuff and kena strike down by God in the middle of teaching! Thank You God for your mercy! In the end it went well la. Talked rather fast and almost forgot what my next slide was so kept repeating the central truth:"Run with the ideas God gives me!". But after that, during debrief time, everyone said it was good, for a first timer! Thank God! All glory to Him for being with me (and not strike me down:P)!

KL very sian ah! Everyday carry book here and there and studying 24/7! Makan, tidur, berak buku! Can't wait for it to be over! Feel guilty if not studying cause everyone else are. Oh well....

have to go back to Books again! Sian! Sian! Sian!

No comments: