Sunday, November 23, 2008

Day 8-Shopping

I'm broke. Shopping like mad. I don't think I brought enough money now.

Went to Shobee and Yeong Ru's today in the rain. Was wet,cold,hungry and miserable. Luckily when i was in their house. I was fed with toast with butter and chocolate and tea. was happier then. Bob and Sharon are WONDERFUL!We went shopping in the Fremantle market and i bought meself a Kangaroo leather hat! kinda price but what the heck!haha

Went to Little Creatures and had the ale. It was good. The pizza there's not. Didn't like the salad leaves they put on. Later went to Perth City and bought Rose Cheh Cheh's wallet and after a super long time running between Myer and Hay Street, I found out that all i neeeded was to buy a AUD$50 gift card. so mad for wasting my time but i'm happy. I manage to do something for Dad.

Went shopping in Harbour Town later. Ran all the way from the train station as I only had 45mins to do that. Found a shop that sold jeans for only AUD$5. bought 1 for meself and 1 more pants for sis. Bought sunnies as well for only 15. Super happy.Went back to get Shobee and then wanted to go to Coteslow beach. was asked to have dinner and dinner was HEAVENLY. There was chicken and pork chop and baked potatoes and veal with breadcrumbs and baked mushroom with cheese and a whole lots more. Then there was dessert. There was fruits-nactarienes, mangoes,pineapples and strawberries and others. There was ice cream and whip cream and fruitcake and pudding. It was HEAVENLY! I ate and ate and ate and was too high with food. All the good food is LOVELY! I can't believe they eat this everyday! now i'm super jealous and wanna go back. I got an open invitation! YEEPEE!

Was suppose to go then but Shobee and Yeong Ru didn't want to. They didn't evan wanted to go for Mojos. Now i feel bad. Like I went there to eat like that. Oh well. Whats done is done.

PCOP: peoople there are so loving. Makes u wanna grow old here. You see the old couples holding hands while walking down the street or an old lady pushing her husband who is on a wheelchair. The weather, the people oh so lovely.Would i ever get that next time? I don't wanna be single for the rest of my life...hmmm...

Going to bed now. Need all the sleep i can get to stay fresh tomorrow. Lots of stuff to learn. I can't believe i'm actually keen on going to class but Rosemary's classes are just so informative.ok. Gotta go. ciao...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haiz still regreting din take ur stoned sugar high look wei... lol... its a miracle what good food can do to us eh... lol... wakaka...

-ru-

JoLuvJpN said...

well,think of it as christmas shopping??!Does that make you feel better of spending??hahah..

All the food you ate you made them sound like they came out from a HARRY POTTER book!!OMG!!!I can't believe it~~I wanna stay there too now!No..Wait...it's Japan or korea...hahahaha

JoLuvJpN said...

Oh btw! You've been buyin a lot of Kangaroo's stuff!OMG! What happen to Protection of wildlife???

Grace Miriam said...

Haha Hui Woon's right! Protect the wildlife! Bad bad appa!