Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day 11-Caversham Wildlife Park

We went to Cavarsham Wildlife Park today. sat on a couch bus and u know what, the bus has seatbelts for every passanger in the bus. It was so weird sitting in the bus with seatbelts on.

We turned into Whiteman Park which was the enterance to the Caversham. On the way we saw the Australian Christmas tree which blooms only at the end of november to the end of December. It has yellow flowers on it and it was beautiful. We than went to the wildlife park.

In the park was all the animals that i never dreamed i would touch and feed.We had a tour and our guides name is Chris. I fed the Kangaroos and man they just love me. I'm like a Kangaroo whisperer. haha. I just extend my hand and 3 kangaroos just come to me while when other people tried to feed them, they don' even bother. haha. I guess God's child gets better treatment after all. haha. I than took pictures a Wombat, a wallabee and the Kuolas. They are all so cute. We left at 3.10pm as the bus driver needed to drop us off so we wnet back. short trip. Wished i had more time.

We went to the city to get to the I-centers to get info on our last week trip to Coral Bay and things are looking up. If all things come as planed. Its gonna be a good trip. One can only hope. hehe

I walked the dog later after dinner and went up all the way to Mosman Park Bowling Centre and man it had the most beautiful view! it overlooked the Swan River and the marina and the view was breath taking. the breeze was cold and always blowing and it felt like being on top of the world. Defnately a nice place to relax when stressed.

PCOP: The people in the I centre are very helpful but some are super optimistic and some passimistic. They saw stuff that makes u happy then other guys brings us back to earth. I hope i'm making the right choices and drive up and down the coastal Highway safely. fairly scared as i'm new to the place and i'm driving. God PLEASE have mercy on me! The girls are very optimistic about it but i still have my resevations. sigh. Hope it will turn out well and we'll all have fun.

Thats all i can say so far now. If anything else happens, it'll be tomorrows news than. take care now. Ciao!

1 comment:

JoLuvJpN said...

OOO!!!Kangaroos!!I wanna touch one in real life~you drive in AUS????WoW!