Friday, May 15, 2009

Some Updates...

Its been awhile since i last updated so here are some new happenings in my life!

I was bitten by a fire ant yesterday while working outside Francis Light Primary School. It started to itch but its better now. Thank God its not swelling.

I've been working 4 the last 2 days at my uncle's shop. just 2 help out la. Selling Nestle yogurt drink n Yoco. Had fun! Will be woring in a Toyota fair 2mlo. sigh only 1 day off! tiring eh...working sucks! Thank God i wont be working for another 2 years!!! HEHE

A few results are out. Am satsfied with the results. Thank God for all that he has blessed me with. I am eternally grateful and thankfl Lord! Hopefully there will be more good news but all the the thing i surender all in His good hands for He knows what is best for his children;P

Another thing is that my Lappy is dead! sadness but it happened. oh well. It was time anyway. Believe it or not, my laptop had not been formated B4!!! It was bought in July 2006 and its now almost 3 year. ITS TIME!!!!hehe

After exam has been relaxing! so happy 2 be home!!! Home 2 where i grew up. Sadly i'll have 2 clean up my PJ house this month end. Going 2 miss all the fun i had there. The people, friendships and all the memories that i had there...sob

As i look forward 2 my US trip, I will cntinue 2 cherish the time left that i hv wif the people i've grown 2b close 2 for the last 3 years. It has been 3 great years and i had wanted a nice break from all the studies that i've had in UM. A nice change of environment is what i had wanted and with this Fulbright Scholarship that pays for everything, I thank GOD its an answered prayer=D

Till then, Ciao;P

3 comments:

Grace Miriam said...

Sean! What result? Aiyo. How come I don't know!

cheekeong1986 said...

reached penang edi?

lets hang out la!

lol

Sean said...

Onion girl, profi and text for schools out d last thursday! Go ask francis or sze 2 check it out for u!

Chee Keong: Sure. Let me know when! i lost ur number d la;P

Li Hsien