Monday, August 17, 2009

Greeting from Changi Airport=)

i just reach changi and is suppose 2 be in the Transit hotel sleeping but i couldn't resist the temptation to know whats happening outside so i went out exploring.

Changi is HUGE!!!! and looks like a mall. As i'm writing this, i'm outside at the concorse using a free wireless computer next to a free xbox playstation and a HUGE PLASMA SCREEN movie theatre with a bar next to it. ITS EVERY GUYS DREAM PAD, if only i can hv that in my house=)*~keep on dreaming Sean LOL~*

Will be heading of towards Narita next at 0545 but that would mean wakingh up at 3 2 check out and walk there to ge my boarding pass at the Transit D counter b4 4am. SUCKY!!! Whats worst, I'm at the transit hotel at terminal 2 and the Transit D counter is at Terminal 1. The Skytrain stops operations at 2.30am and will only resume at 5am. THEREFORE, I will hv 2 WALK! YES WALK from terminal 2 to Terminal 1 just 2 wait again 4 2 more hours b4 i get 2 board my flight. Talk abt suckyness but that will just hv 2 to do. I think/hope I'll enjoy it. Its a new place after all so all in the name of exploration=)

Because I know I won't be able 2 sit the Skytrain layter at 5am, I decided to take it just now at 1.30am and guess what, in that ride, I was ALONE!!! I had the whole bif train 2 myself!!! IT WAS SO COOL!!! Its like living in a world that no one existed and the people just disappeared=)

This is a new beginning, a start of something new and with it, my advanture begins=) That's all for now. Will update again if i get the chance 2 use free wifi in Narita=)

Till then, signing off from Changi, Singapore...Ciao=)

No comments: