Thursday, September 25, 2008

Going Home....

I am now at the KL Sentral Food Court, waiting for my cousin to join me from Nilai to go home. Am surprised to know that the wireless is so good her. 4 bars wei. Better than UM...sigh...

Yesterday nite was good. Watched Broadway Parodies Lagi Lah at KL Pac with the Teslian. The place is so cool. The cast was SUPERB I tell you! well worth my RM10. We sang at the songs when the cast were performing and made complete fools of ourselves. We sang the song "Bodoh why u so like that one" to the tune of DO RE MI from the The sound of Music. Come ask me how to sing if u wanna know:P

After the show, we were deciding who woulf follow who balik. Suddenly Racheal Wong came to us and said the Director of the show wanted to meet the group who in her words "waved and sang" just now. Sze,Rachel, Elven, Hui Woon n myself were like"ah...that would be us". We went over to meet the DIrector and she was SO HAPPY to see us. Kept thanking us for our support and we even managed to take some pics with the cast!!!OMG!!! it was so much FUN!!!

The cast and us!

It was a good nite well spent and I didn't regred goin back home today because of it..yet:P

All for now...going home in 3 more hours! Yeah! Penang here I come!

No comments: