Monday, July 20, 2009

Of meetings and Gatherings....

After I got my visa on last monday, things seem to move so slowly...

Had to stay back for Pre Departure Orientation on last Wednesday so had to keep staying on in PJ. Personally I wanted to go home but because of this I had to sleep in the living room till Thursday, or so I thought. Thought of giving the Sunday Steamboat wif housemates a skip as I've been in PJ for far too long d. Then Wednesday passed and Thursday came and the Sunday steamboat became a tempting idea. So stayed in the PJ house for the whole thursday and felt that it just ticked away....told myself will not waste my friday like that=D

Friday came and went to around Shob's new place in the pretext of wanting to get the Stuff form Kuching from Hui Woon but ended up making Pizza wif Grace and had makan dinner wif Hui Woon, Kouji and Elven. Catched up with them on the latest happenings and had fun. Had 'Kam Chia Hua'- a sarawakian dish that tasted just like pork but Hui Woon says its vegetarian so it was unbelieably good=D Went to cell and met new ppl. Had fun and reaslised It was my last cell after 3 yrs b4 i leave for US for a year...So gonna miss them=D

Saturday came and met up wif more ppl. The gathering was good but too bad it was so short. Wished we had more time dearies=D

Went to church on sunday and told them it might be my last sunday wof them. Aunty Doreen wanted 2 hv lunch wif me but too bad Ah Boy and the gang said earlier so I went wif them for lunch. Left Kidzone b4 it even finished. So bad rite!!! Looks like I didnt't do a good job saying good bye there=(

Had lunch wif Chia Hoa, Fei How, Edwin, Jackson, Yeong Lin and Ah Tak. Man it has been long since we all had makan time together like that. The last was in Kolej I think...We were fist yrs then, now all sudah besar, working and interning---I miss the old days... Watched 'Obsessed' wif them and man was it a show filled wif loopholes. Entertaining no doubt but so not believeable=D

Came back thinking that will help in preparation for steamboat but Mum had to call and ask me to get 'Swidish bitters' of all times. SO BAD TMING!!!! I had to leave and when i came back it was already almost 7.45. Makan was suppose 2b at 7.30 and i looked so bad for not doing anything and just makan. When everybody reached we started makan and tat was when we slowly got 2 know everybody! There was 15 ppl there that nite and it was acombination of housemates, ex-housemates, housemates loved ones and squaters(me)... Dr Juliana called and talked like for hours and I missed cleaning up time as well as the guest leaving. Another bad farewell on my part! SUCH A JERK aren't I!!! SO SORRY PPL!!!!

My fliight ticket is here and will be flying off on 16/8 at 10.45pm at KLIA. based on what i've done and evaluaded myself, I think I don't deserve anything for my friends...I should just go off and get out of their lives...I feel so small and undeserving...

Better get a hole a just bury myself...Thank God I'm going back tomorrow!!! Ciao")

No comments: