Friday, April 2, 2010

SORRY LA...

Dear people who are reading my blog( If any)

I'm sorry for mot updating you guys for what have been happening during my trip and for this pass 2 months. The reason is very simple:- BECAUSE I AM LAZY!!!=)

I use to be hard working and try to update this blog regularly or at least once a week but lately no feel la...

I have only 40 more days here in the US of A and I really dun want to leave cause I like it here. The past 8 months have really been a dream. I have no responsibilities, just have fun, be the man that i want to be, living by myself in the whole room. IT HAD BEEN AWESOME!!!

But when I go back, I will have to face the harsh reality. Teaching Practise, Going to classes with Juniors, Seeing my batch mates graduate b4 I do...Please understand that I'm glad for you all and everything but its also hard for me to see you guys move on and leaving me alone to face the coming year myself...I really wanna get out of this hell hole call UM and grad with my stupid degree so that I can get on with my life!!!!

Ok, enough for now...dun wanna talk 2 much. Later dun know what else salah i might say... TC!!!

Ciao....

2 comments:

Grace Miriam said...

aww. don't be sad sean. your teaching practice is going to be awesome. i had quite a time for my teaching practice. wasn't as crazy as i thought it would be. so make the best out of your remaining time there. perhaps, with all your experience and trips in the usa! u can apply bits and pieces of em in your lesson? hugs hugs

Daphne said...

oh..darling sean~
my dear grandfather..
dun be so sad la..
We miss you here and i do understand how it feels..
so i hope you will fully enjoy the remaining 40 days over there and come back here with a new hope for better things.
And like Grace said..teaching practice ain't that bad..it's actually quite rewarding~
You'll have fun and i bet you'll be a blessing to your students..
Love ya lots~
*hugs*