Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter break Part 1-Mankato to Miami

Winter break is here and started travelling. When to Universal Studios and Island of Advanture! Sat 3 roller coaster in a day and played LOADS of rides!

Went to Disney's Magic Kingdom and Disney's Hollywood Studios! The whole time I felt like a kid again! Watching Disney's shows and queueing up to take a picture with the Disney's characters like Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Pluto! I am so happy because I managed to get all the charcters and their pics. YEAH!!!

Now I am at Miami! YR and I took a 6 hours bus ride from Kissimmee to Miami and then YR and I took 2 busses to reach the hotel. Everything is so far so good and I hope we will be able to do catch up with our sleep this few days. I'm realy on vacation now as I have no idea what I want to do this whole time in Miami as I just wanna soak up the sun as when I go back to Mankato it will be white...A WHOLE LOT OF WHITE!!!

So far so good! Might not be updating this blog so often this month as I am on holiday so I will play more than uodate. Ask me again in the next few days and I may give you a different answer or an even better answer as to how my vacation is going. Only time will tell=)

Till then...ciao!!!