Saturday, April 4, 2009

As the dust settles...

Things are finally looking better;P

Went out on Thurday nite wif SHobee n her cousin to 21 Kitchen at Cangkat Bukit Bintang for a fashion show by Mickey Tan as I was bored n apparently stalking other ppl's blog. Had my first Cocktail-Watermelon Martini and tried several others -white russian n honey bunny..ok la not to bad;P came back at 2am but hey its friday the next day rite so who cares..lol

Was told that YR n I got Catholic High for out Teaching Practice. She was overwhelmed but i just laughed. It was our 2nd choice-my choice 2b exact after she took Taman Sea as our 1st choice. hehe

Today i went out the whole day with Elena n Rachel. Bought my 1st Sub pants at a discounted price.Uber happy:)

this week has been fun filled. At least I was occupied so i didn't think about other stuff so much. As things start 2 fall into place i hope the weekend would come back soon so that i can balik n leave this depressing place call KL.

Wanna go find food now..Ciao

No comments: