Thursday, February 12, 2009

109/120

TOEFL score is out today and I got 109/120!!!!! lost by 11 marks but what the heck, it's still good! was super happy when Yeong Ru called to tell my marks and i just bertambah semangat untuk bekerja. I think i got a lot o numbers today but who cares, if i get US, hang the jobs wei! muahahahahaa!!!!

Am still over the moon rite now and i wanna celebrate but got no money but its ok, cause I got 109/120! hehe

Going to spent my valentines with the woman who loves to cook and feed me everytime she gets the chance- MY GRANDMA!



That's my Grandma!:P

She's coming to KL today and cause I got work till friday, I'll be meeting her on saturday/Valentine's day, so cool rite! I really miss her cooking cause KL food sucks!!!!!

Thats it for now folks, Till we meet again with better news!Ciao....

No comments: